Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Romantic fantasy

This is the month where we all will be bombarded with Lovey-dovey ads cos Valentine Day is approaching again.

Every girl has their own dream version of romantic moments. Is it strange if I told you that I've never had a really "romantic moments" before? Never.

I started thinking perhaps Malaysian guys aren't romantic. Then again, we frequently read about how guys go all out & does romantic stuffs for their gf/wife in the news. Now, I began to suspect that it could be me. Perhaps I'm sending the wrong signal out that I am very practical person so no need to "waste money" on lovely flowers, surprise gifts, etc., etc.

Yes, I like practical but HEY! I LOVE pleasant surprises too. I'm a Scorpio, O.K.? Romance is in my star. *Hint, hint, hint* ...LOL!

Anyway, my "secret" (no-more) romantic fantasy........... (jeng, jeng, jeng)



..... is to be swept across the room dancing hand-in-hand. Haha... but then again, I have two left feet. Might turns out to be an embarrassing moment for me after all. :p

1 comment: